Outlook Web Access: Turn Clutter ON/OFF
Clutter is a feature designed to move low priority messages out of your Inbox and into their own folder, saving you time when you scan for important messages. Clutter has just started sorting your incoming email. When Clutter sees an item you’re likely to ignore, it will move the item into the Clutter folder.
Just keep using email as usual and Clutter will learn which messages aren’t important to you.
From time to time, Clutter might get it wrong. You can quickly scan the folder and move any messages that shouldn’t be there back to the inbox. Clutter will learn from this and do better next time. You will get summary emails every morning for what has been sorted to Clutter.
And if you find Clutter isn't for you, you can turn it off any time.
Turning Clutter ON/OFF
- Sign In - https://www.outlook.com/wildcats.unh.edu
- At the top of the page, select Outlook (or Mail). Or, select the App launcher , and then select Mail.
- Go to Settings > Options > Mail > Automatic processing > Clutter.
- OFF - Select Don’t separate items identified as Clutter, and then click Save.
- ON - Select “Separate items identified as Clutter”, and then click Save.