Office 365 Available to UNH Faculty and Staff
Switching to Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus
Office 365 is available to all students, faculty and staff. Office 365 ProPlus is a downloadable subscription plan which includes web and desktop versions of the latest office applications.
How to get Office 365 ProPlus
Office 365 ProPlus can be obtained at portal.office.com by using your UNH AD login and following the on-screen instructions.
Detailed instructions for UNH Faculty are available at:
What is in Office 365 ProPlus?
Office 365 ProPlus gives you access to current versions of various office applications, such as:
- Microsoft Word
These and more applications are available for either web use or download. Since O365 is cloud based, sharing and collaboration between devices and users is simple and secure.
Why use Office 365 ProPlus?
Office 365 ProPlus is the preferred installation of the office apps at UNH, as Office 365 Pro Plus provides the best user experience. Using older versions of Office can leave users vulnerable to security risks.
Some Cool Application Features
- Check out Design Ideas when creating dynamic PowerPoint presentations
- Use excel to create smart diagrams, charts, and maps
- Use Office 365 ProPlus Flow to better manage workflows
- View and manage your content on multiple devices
- Co-authoring in Excel
- Record presentation in PowerPoint
- Use advanced writing and proofing tools in Word
Check out the FAQ on the UNH IT Knowledge Base for more detailed information.
Need more help?
More information available at Microsoft - O365 ProPlus .