No Items in Exchange Online Archive
If you have an Exchange Online Archive and you are getting the error "There are no items to show in the view" or "We didn't find anything to show here" there are two possible reasons:
- You may need to expand your Exchange Online Archive to view the sub-folders inside, or
- Outlook Web App may be set to "Offline" mode in that particular web browser. To disable Offline Mode, see instructions from Microsoft here.
To expand Exchange Online Archive View - see instructions below.
- Click the small triangle to the immediate left of your archive.
- The triangle will change from pointing to the right to pointing to the right and down (south-east).
- Sub-folders will now be listed.
- Click the Inbox folder to view the contents of the Inbox.
- Use the same process, clicking the small triangle to the left of a folder, to expand the folder and list the sub-folders inside. Folders without a triangle to the left do not have sub-folders.