myCourses support and technical help for students
This article describes how students can get myCourses help online, by phone, and in person.
1. Online Support is available through the ‘Help’ link in the bottom left corner of myCourses, as well as through UNH IT Support web forms.
From the “Help” link in myCourses the following options are provided:
- Search the Canvas Guides: This links to the guides (guides.instructure.com) provided by Canvas which include step by step instructions and videos on how to use the system. These guides are very thorough and easy to search and it is always recommended you look here before contacting support.
- Report a Problem: This links to a web form where you can submit a question or issue to the Canvas service desk. These submissions are monitored 24 hours a day 7 days a week and you will typically have a response within 2 hours.
- Chat with Canvas Support: The chat function is also available 24/7 and allows for real-time assistance with myCourses questions or issues. This is the recommended method to request assistance on how to do something within myCourses.
- UNH IT Knowledge Base: This links to UNH help documentation specific to myCourses, as well as, support documentation from other academic departments.