Log in to Outlook Web App
- Internet Access
- Wired or Wireless
- Secure connection recommended but not necessary
- Exchange Account : To obtain an Exchange account, please visit IT Accounts .
How to sign in to Outlook Web App (OWA)
- Open a supported web browser
- Apple Safari
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla FireFox
- Other web browsers have been known to work, but functionality may vary.
- Go to http://exchange.unh.edu .
- Enter your UNH User Name and Password
- If required, put in your time zone.
- You will be brought to the main page, your mailbox.
For instructional videos about Outlook Web App, see https://unh.edu/it/kb/article/outlook-web-app-video-library.html .
Light version of Outlook Web App opens, even in supported browser
If Outlook Web App is missing the “settings” (gear) icon in the upper right and only says “options” instead, it may be opening in the light version instead of the standard version. The light version of Outlook Web App is optimized to support users who are blind or who have low vision. Additionally, it supports older web browsers.
Outlook Web App (OWA) light version – has 'Options' in the top menu bar
For instructions to turn off the light version of Outlook Web App, see https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2506626 .
For more information about the light version of Outlook Web App, see https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Outlook-Web-App-Light-2aec8c2d-da48-4707-ba37-c800e1c284cd .