Kaltura: My Media
My Media is a page within a course that displays all Kaltura media belonging to the user. Every user who clicks on My Media will see different results as they will only be seeing their own media.
From the My Media page you can:
- Upload or create new media
- Delete your media
- Publish selected media to a course's Media Gallery
- Edit your media
- Edit metadata
- Allow/block comments and the ability for others to create clips
- Transfer your media to another person or add co-editors/co-publishers
- Add a caption file
- Change the media thumbnail
- Allow downloading of your media
- Create chapters and upload slides to play along with your media
- Trim your media to a shorter file, or extract a clip and save as a new file
Can't find the link for My Media?
Please refer to this KB article: myCourses - Enable External Course Tools
Refer to the official Kaltura documentation for a comprehensive user guide.
For more assistance, please call the IT Help Desk at 603-862-4242.