Kaltura: Create video/audio assignment within myCourses
You can create an assignment for your students requiring them to upload a Kaltura media clip as their submission.
- First, navigate to your course in MyCourses and click the Assignments link on the sidebar
2. Next, click +Assignment to create a new assignment
3. Proceed to create your assignment. Create a name, points, group, etc.
4. When you reach the option for Submission Type, choose Text Entry under Online Entry Options. This is done so students will have access to the rich text editor.
5. When you have finished creating your assignment, click either Save or Save & Publish
6. When your students go to submit their assignments, they will be presented with the rich text editor.
7. Instructions for embedding the Kaltura media within the rich text editor can be found here: https://www.unh.edu/it/kb/article/kaltura-embed-video-and-audio-into-mycourses.html