Installing Microsoft Visio or Project
Article ID: 2057 | Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Fri, May 31, 2019 at 10:18 AM
Installing Microsoft Visio or Project Online
Before you begin: Make sure your PC meets the system requirements.
- Go to portal.office.com and if you're not already signed in, select Sign in.
- Sign in with your UNH Account that has been licensed for the software.
- From the Office home page, select Install Office Apps -> Other Install Options.
- Under Software, select Visio or Project. Choose the language and the bit version you want, then select Install. To install 64-Bit, under Version, select Advanced, choose 64 Bit, then select Install. The software should start downloading.
- Depending on your browser, select Run (in Edge or Internet Explorer), Setup (in Chrome), or Save File (in Firefox). If you see the User Account Control prompt that says, Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? select Yes.
- Your install is finished when you see the phrase, "You're all set! [Your software] is installed now" and an animation plays to show you where to find the app on your computer. Follow the instructions in the window to find the software, for example depending on your version of Windows, select Start and then scroll to find the software in from your list of apps.
Note: If you receive the following error message, you may press the button to install the 32-Bit version of the program. Alternatively, you may uninstall Office 365 and reinstall it as 64-Bit if the functionality is required.
Need more help?
More information available at Microsoft - Install Visio.