Install ESET Mac Antivirus Software
Article ID: 2000 | Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Fri, Mar 8, 2019 at 9:39 AM
ESET Endpoint Antivirus is available for Institutionally Owned Apple computers.
- Connect to UNH secure wireless network: UNH-Secure, or secure wired network, or the UNH VPN if you are off campus.
- Access UNH fileshare: smb://filestore.unh.edu/ESET$
For instructions on how to access a UNH fileshare, visit Accessing a UNH Fileshare on a Mac
- A window will appear asking for your credentials to access the fileshare. Choose Registered User and type in your UNH username and password to connect.
- Drag file eea_osx_en_0.pkg to from the filestore location to your desktop.
- Double click the installer package file eea_osx_en_0.pkg now located on your desktop.
- The installer will appear asking to run a program to determine if the software can be installed, click Continue .
- The introduction screen will appear, click Continue .
- The Important Information screen will provide some information about the product and system requirements, click Continue .
- Click Continue through the License Agreement Page.
- A pop-up will generate offering to read the license, disagree, or agree to the terms. Click Agree to continue installation.
- For Installation Mode, click Typical (recommended) and click Continue .
- Select Disable ESET LiveGrid feedback system from the dropdown menu
- For Special Applications , select Enable detection of potentially unwanted applications, and click Continue .
- On the Installation screen, click Install.
- A screen will generate asking to verify your administrator credentials. Type in the computer account name and password, click Install Software .
- Wait for the Installation to complete.
- Installation complete, click Close .