iClicker: Student REEF mobile app registration instructions
Student REEF mobile app registration instructions
It’s important to register your REEF and/or Clicker device properly to ensure that your responses are being recognized and you are receiving points appropriately.
The REEF app allows you to use your mobile device to respond to questions and because it is a “cloud” based application you will register and signup online.
If you have purchased both the REEF app and the Clicker device, DO NOT register your Clicker device online. See below for the link to the instructions how to register Clickers in your course. Also, if you do use both a REEF app and the Clicker device, DO NOT use both during the same class time. Use one or the other during the entire class because only one device will be recognized by the Clicker polling session.
Important account information:
When setting up your REEF account use your full name and your UNH user id. See image and instructions below. This will allow the REEF account to locate your name in the myCourses Canvas course. If you have previously setup a REEF account, select the option to change your account settings and verify that you are using your full name and have entered your UNH user id.
Instructions for setting up REEF
- You can locate and purchase the REEF app by going first to the UNH bookstore or by going directly to your app store.
- Locate the REEF app and setup an account. (If you have previously used REEF, then sign-in using your REEF account credentials.)
- First locate your school “University of New Hampshire main campus”.
- Enter your name, email and UNH user name. VERY IMPORTANT: Enter your given name, not your nickname. EXAMPLE: Enter Robert, not Bob. Enter Jennifer, not Jennie.
- Enter your UNH email address.
- Enter your UNH ID. This is your user name that is used to access UNH accounts.
- Enter your Password.
- At the Register a Remote screen, select “Skip This Step”. If you are using a Clicker Device this registration should be done in your myCourses, by Canvas course.
- Now that you have your account setup, find your school using the search bar.
- Next locate your course by entering the course name. Once you locate it, select it and select the Add This Course button.
Instructions for registering Clickers
See the article iClickers: Student Clicker registration instructions
Need additional help?
If you need assistance, you can visit the ATSC support desk in the Dimond Library.
Fill out the iClicker webform with as much detail as possible.