How can I record and change greetings in Unified Messaging?
You can dial in to review and record your voicemail greetings at these numbers:
- 603-862-8888 (2-8888) UNH Durham
- 603-641-4300 (1-4300) UNH Manchester
- 603-513-5290 (3-5290) UNH Law
After dialing in, either say “Personal Options”, or press 6.
You will then be prompted to switch between your personal and away greeting, or record a new greeting. To switch between your personal and away greetings, press 1. To record a greeting, press 2.
After pressing 2 to record a new greeting, you will have an option to record your personal greeting, away greeting, or your name.
- Personal Greeting – This is the greeting callers will hear after reaching your voicemail.
- Away Greeting – This is the greeting callers will hear after reaching your voicemail if you enabled your away greeting.
- Name – This will play your name when callers reach your voicemail if you have no personal greeting recorded. You have the option to record your name, or have Exchange use text-to-speech to pronounce your name.