Get Box @ UNH
All active UNH Staff, Faculty, and Students have access to Box @ UNH.
** Please note this MUST be done in a web browser. Logging into Box using a Box application installed on the computer will result in a log in error **
To create a Box Account simply follow these directions below. Box accounts are automatically created after logging into unh.box.com for the first time.
Open a web browser - go to unh.box.com. Recommended - Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari . This will bring you to the Box @ UNH log in screen.
At the first log-in screen, it requires you indicate that you are a part of the University of New Hampshire, Click Continue.
On the second log-in screen, enter your UNH credentials:
- Faculty and staff should enter their UNH AD username and password into the required fields and select Sign in.
- UNH students should enter their UNH Wildcats email address (email@example.com) and password, and then click Sign In.
This will automatically create your Box @ UNH account. No further steps are required to start using Box @ UNH.
- UNH IT encourages the use of Box Group Accounts for faculty/staff to guard against losing important files when an employee departs.
- UNH Faculty and Staff may retain access to Box @ UNH for 90 days upon request, unless circumstances warrant a different course of actions. In order to retain access the departing faculty/staff must have a sponsored account.
Visit our UNH Box informational site for helpful resources.
If you are prompted to log in:
- Faculty and Staff
- Pool and Secondary accounts: