FairPoint Phone Books Online
Beginning Fall 2015, the FairPoint phone books are available online as well as in print.
Steps to view phone books online:
- Go to dexpages.com (if a box comes up about a script running, just click “no”)
- Click the button “find your directory on the map” located below the “yellow pages search” & “white pages search” bars
- Click on the State of New Hampshire (NH) – a list of available directories will pop up.
- Choose Dover/Somersworth; Rochester; Portsmouth; or Manchester Area, NH or any other directory you want to view.
The navigation bar has many options including:
- Search – box with magnifying glass icon
- View options – facing pages or page thumbnails
- Print – selected pages
- Download PDF – complete section or specified page range
For example, to find UNH’s listings:
- Type “University of New Hampshire” in the search bar in the upper left and press Enter or click the magnifying glass
- Search results appear with separate entries for Yellow Pages and Business (White) Pages, if applicable.
- Click on desired “Keyword Matches” to see results list.
- Click on picture of the page to see full-size page image on screen.
- Click again on blue “Search Results” tab at the left to return to list of Search Results and choose another page to view.