Digital Signage - UNH TV
There are over 20 locations on the UNH Durham campus where UNH TV signs are mounted.
These displays have two regions, called playlists, where users can upload content. The left side is the main panel or “landscape playlist” and the side panel or “portrait playlist” is the other.
Main Panel/Landscape Playlist
Supports animated advertisements such as videos, flash animations, or PowerPoint animations as well as flyers in landscape orientation.
Size: 10.5” x 7” or 900px by 600px
- All ads will be limited to 30 seconds
- Landscape oriented
- Submitted as PowerPoint, Flash (.swf), .wmv, .mov, .mpeg, .jpeg, .pdf, .bmp, .png
- If using PowerPoint, make sure all animations are automatic and 1 slide
- File size must be less than 20MB
Side Panel/Playlist Panel
Supports static, non-moving advertisements in portrait orientation
Size: 7” x 11” or 380px by 600 px
- Portrait Oriented
- Should be submitted as .jpeg, .pdf, .bmp, .gif, .png
- Font sizes of 32 or greater for legibility
- Display time of 15 seconds
- File size must be less than 20 MB
UNH TV FAQs
Q: How do I get my content uploaded?
A: Use the following steps:
- Browse to http://unh.edu/unhtv
- Click Submit
- Fill out the web form
Note: In order for your sign to be displayed, you must agree to adhere to these guidelines.
Q: When will my advertisement be displayed and for how long?
- Requests will be taken on a first come, first served basis and scheduled based on availability.
- The ad MUST be submitted at least five (5) working days prior to the preferred posting date. If advertisement is not received by the deadline, it is possible your ad may not run.
- Ads may run for the maximum of ten (10) days but may not run past the event date.
Q: Is there a cost for using UNH TV?
A: There is no charge for this service to UNH staff, faculty or recognized student organizations.
For more information on UNH TV visit http://unh.edu/unhtv or contact the UNH IT Service Desk at 603-862-4242.