Article ID: 97 | Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 10:24 AM
The Directed Communication System is governed by the following standards:
- Only UNH faculty and staff may have access to the Directed Communication System.
- Access to the Directed Communication System requires the approval of the requestor’s supervisor and division head (i.e. Provost, Vice President, or Dean).
- Directed Communication to large groups of the UNH community (for example, students and/or faculty and/or staff) should be used only for messages of institutional importance.
- All Directed Communication messages must include a valid and working Internet e-mail address within the unh.edu domain as a return address and must be actively monitored for any replies generated in response to a posting.
- All Directed Communication messages must include an appropriate description in the "To:" field so that those receiving the message will understand why it was sent to them. The Directed Communication System automatically tracks message approver.