Creating a Site Definition in Dreamweaver CS5
Article ID: 335 | Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 11:25 AM
Using Secure FTP (SFTP) in Dreamweaver
Instructions for Creating a Site Definition in Dreamweaver CS5
- Start Dreamweaver, and from the Site menu choose "New Site…"
- In the Site Setup box enter your Site Name and Local Site Folder. The Local Site Folder is the folder on your workstation containing your Web site files.
- Click on "Servers"
- In the Category list on the left, click on "Remote Info"
- In the main Remote Info window change the FTP host: to wsupload.unh.edu
- Click on the Test button to test your connection
- Click OK, then OK again to save your settings
- Click Done in the Manage Sites dialog box
Having problems connecting? Contact the UNH IT Service Desk at 862-4242, or e-mail to websolutions.