Create Automatic Reply For Public Folder
- These instructions are meant for users on a Windows device using the Outlook Desktop App
- In order to set the Automatic Reply (Out of Office) you must be the Owner of the public folder.
- Also you must have Send As permissions from the email address.
- Please contact the help desk 603-862-4242 if you need assistance with permissions.
- Right Click the public folder and choose Properties
- Select Folder Assistant
Select Add Rule
Check the Reply With button and then Template
Enter your desired subject and reply message. Select Save and Close to finish.
- Click OK to close the Edit Rule screen.
- Click Yes on the message "This rule will fire for all incoming messages. Is this what you want?"
- Click OK to close the Folder Assistant screen and then on OK to close the Folder Properties screen.
If you are having trouble, try running Microsoft SARA.