Course Search: Student view
This article explains how students can search for courses, books, save their courses and download their course list.
Go to https://courses.unh.edu to access the course search site.
Search for Course
The follow search options are available for you to locate your courses.
- Simple search: Search the current semester using the Search on Course Title field and click Search.
- Predefined searches: The courses are listed by term and location. Click on the quick links to filter the course list. In the next view you can further define your search.
- Advanced searches: This search allows you to focus on specific parameters; Attributes (Instructor,Course Level, Credit Hours & Course Attributes), Times & Locations and Miscellaneous (CRN). Multiple search criteria can be selected. Select Apply to view the search results.
Save This Course:
Use the Save course option to create a list of your desired courses. This list will be saved on your local computer and will not be available on other computers. Additionally, if the instructor has added a book and syllabus you will see the icon appear with the course description. An icon will not display if the instructor has not added a book or syllabus to the course.
- When you locate the desired course, select the Save This Course button on the right side. Use this save option to create a downloadable file.
- If the instructor has assigned a book to this course, select the Booklist icon, to view the details. for this course.
- Use the Find Books for course link to see UNH Bookstore prices.
- If the instructor has added the syllabus to this course, select the Syllabus icon to view the details.
View and Download Saved Courses:
In the top right corner, select Saved Courses. This opens to a list of all your saved courses.
In the Saved Courses view you have the following options; Print, Download CSV or Copy.
- Print: This sends the saved courses to a printer.
- Download CSV: This creates a CSV file that you can download to your computer.
- Copy: This copies your courses to a clipboard allowing you to paste into an Excel or Word document.
Note: It is recommended that you either print or download your booklists courses. If you log on from a different computer or clear your computer's browser history, your saved courses will not be available.
For Additional Support:
For help or questions contact IT support at 603-862-4242 or go to the ATSC desk.
Click here to access the Course Search: New features article.