Course Search: New features
The website https://courses.unh.edu publishes time and room schedules for current and pending semesters. Faculty may add the syllabus and a listing of course related books to the booklist. Courses can now be saved and downloaded. The following Knowledge Base articles provide information for faculty and students accessing the courses.unh.edu website.
- Course Search: Login and view course details - To access the site go to https://courses.unh.edu
- Course Search: Edit course details - Instructions on how to add additional information to the course description.
- Course Search: Add a book to your course - Instructions on how to add a book to the Book List.
- Course Search: Copy course - Instructions on how to copy course information into a another course.
- Course Search: Add a Video Introduction - Instructions on how to add a video to your course.
This Course Search: Student view article provides information on the following topics.
- Course Search - To access the site to search for courses go to https://courses.unh.edu
- View and download courses - Instructions on how to view, save and download your saved courses
- Course Books - Instructions on how to view books assigned to your course.