Course Search: Login and view course details
This information is for faculty or department support staff who can edit course information on the course search site.
The course search URL is https://courses.unh.edu.
Faculty Login to the Course Search
- Go to https://courses.unh.edu to access the course search site.
- In the Upper Right corner, click on Faculty Login and login using your UNH credentials and password.
Faculty view to edit and update your courses in the Course Search
- After logging in you will see editing options.
- Click on "Edit Your Courses" to view your courses.
- Select the academic term to the display your courses by semester.
- For additional options, either click on the course name or use the links to the right; View, Edit or Copy.
- Click here for additional instructions Course Search: Edit course details .
- Click here for instructions about adding book to your course Course Search: Add a book to your course
For Additional Support:
For Login issues and course information, registrar information, enter a support ticket using this link. https://tdforms.unh.edu/wmd/
The course details are directly imported from Banner. If the course information is incorrect, please update the information in Banner.
Click here to see Course Search: New features article.