Course Search: Login and view course details
This information is for faculty or department support staff who can edit course and booklist information on the course search site.
The course search URL is https://courses.unh.edu.
Faculty Login to the Course Search
- Go to https://courses.unh.edu to access the course search site.
- In the Upper Right corner, click on Faculty Login and login using your UNH credentials and password.
Faculty view to edit and update your courses in the Course Search
- After logging in you will see editing options.
- Click on "Edit Your Courses" to view your courses.
- Select the academic term to the display your courses by semester.
- For additional options, either click on the course name or use the links to the right; View, Edit or Copy.
- Click here for additional instructions Course Search: Edit course details .
- Click here for instructions about adding book to your course Course Search: Add a book to your course
For Additional Support:
For Login issues and course information, registrar information, enter a support ticket using this link. https://tdforms.unh.edu/wmd/
The course details are directly imported from Banner. If the course information is incorrect, please update the information in Banner.
Click here to see Course Search: New features article.