Course Search: How to request an account for an admin user
Course Search - How to request an account for an admin user
Administrative accounts for courses.unh.edu may be requested for department support staff or TAs who need access to update rich course data information on behalf of faculty.
All non-faculty access is available at the department level only. Access cannot be given to modify only individual courses.
- Browse to; http://www.unh.edu/it/accounts
- Click on "IT Accounts Management System"
- Sign in using your UNH username and password.
- Click the "Add" button.
- Click on "Request Access for an Employee".
- Confirm your own account information and then click "Next".
- Fill in the information for the employee you are requesting access for (you can use the lookup at the top if you know their username). Click "Next".
- Check off "Communication and Collaboration" and then "Website Access". Click "Next".
- Fill in the name of the department you are requesting access for and the URL of the course search site (https://courses.unh.edu). Click "Next" and submit the request.
By default, all active faculty will have access to login to the Courses.unh.edu site and view/edit information for courses they are listed as teaching in Banner.