Course Search: Edit course details
This information is for faculty or department support staff who can edit course information on the course search site.
Faculty Login to the Course Search
Update Course information
- In the top right, select Edit your courses.
- Select the term and course you want to edit.
- The course opens to a wyswg text editor. Enter your content to Additional Course Description. Use this field to add information that may not be included in the course description.
- If you are finished, scroll down to the bottom of the page to select Save, Preview or View Changes.
- If you have additional information continue on to add a syllabus or book.
- Save your syllabus as a PDF file. The system only allows for adding PDF files.
- To attach a syllabus to the description, scroll down to the Syllabus section.
- Upload a PDF file copy of your syllabus by clicking Add Syllabus, navigating to your syllabus and click on Upload.
Note: You can print word documents to a PDF file. If you need help on how to convert a file to PDF, use Google to search for instructions.
For Additional Support:
For Login issues and course information, registrar information, enter a support ticket using this link. https://tdforms.unh.edu/wmd/
The course details are directly imported from Banner. If the course information is incorrect, please update the information in Banner.
Click here to see Course Search: New features article.