Course Search: Add a book to your course
This information is for faculty or department support staff who can edit course and booklist information on the course search site.
Faculty Login to the Course Search
Course Search - Add a book to your course
This article explains how to add a book to the Book list for your course on the courses.unh.edu site.
- Go to https://courses.unh.edu to access the course search site.
- In the Upper Right corner, click on Faculty Login and login using your UNH credentials and password.
- Locate your course and select the Edit option.
- Scroll down to the Book List area.
- Click on Add New Book.
- In the Book Title field, search for the book by typing the book title or ISBN number and a list of the possible matches will appear.
- Highlight the desired book and select the enter key to apply the results to the fields below.
- Scroll down to select Create Book to update all the fields and save the book.
- Use the Book Information or Notes field to enter additional notes about the book that you want students to know.
- Use the Notes for Bookstore to enter notes for the bookstore.
- If you need an instructor book, select "Add Instructor Copies. This lets the bookstore know to order an instructor copy of the book.
- When you select Save, an email is sent to the Book store notifying them of the book information. Use the Notes field, if you have additional instructions to share with the bookstore.
Note: Repeat the steps if you have another book to add. If you add multiple books, a Show row Weights option appears that allows you to re-order the book listing.
For Additional Support:
For Login issues and course information, registrar information, enter a support ticket using this link. https://tdforms.unh.edu/wmd/
The course details are directly imported from Banner. If the course information is incorrect, please update the information in Banner.
Click here to access the Course Search: New features article