Changing Secure FTP (SFTP) Server in FileZilla
Using Secure FTP (SFTP) in FileZilla
Instructions for Changing the Secure FTP (SFTP) Server in FileZilla
- Start FileZilla, and from the File menu choose "Site Manager…"
- Under My Sites select your site definition, and in the "Host:" box change the name to wsupload.unh.edu
- Click on the "Connect" button to test your SFTP connection
- Type in your password and click "OK"
- When connecting to a new host for the first time, or if you change the host name, you will receive the following:
Click "OK" to complete the connection.
To download Filezilla visit: http://filezilla-project.org
Having problems connecting? Contact the UNH IT Service Desk at 862-4242, or contact Web Solutions.