Changing Secure FTP (SFTP) Server in Dreamweaver CS4 or earlier
Article ID: 334 | Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Thu, May 24, 2018 at 4:42 PM
Using Secure FTP (SFTP) in Dreamweaver
Instructions for Changing Secure FTP (SFTP) Server in Dreamweaver CS4 or earlier
- Start Dreamweaver, and from the Site menu choose "Manage Sites…"
- Select your site definition and then click on the "Edit" button
- If necessary, click on the "Advanced" tab
- In the Category list on the left, click on "Remote Info"
- In the main Remote Info window change the FTP host: to wsupload.unh.edu
- Click on the Test button to test your connection
- Click OK, then OK again to save your settings
- Click Done in the Manage Sites dialog box
Having problems connecting? Contact the UNH IT Service Desk at 862-4242, or contact Web Solutions.