What is CAMP?

CAMP is an account and identity management application used by USNH IT support staff.

Who Uses CAMP?

CAMP is used by the IT Account Admistrators, the UNH IT Service Desk, the Academic Technology Support Center at UNH, as well as by IT support staff at GSC, PSU, and KSC.

How Do I Request Access to CAMP?

CAMP access can be requested by logging in to the Accounts Management System and selecting ITSM in the Required Services section. (Note: Do Not Use Internet Explorer).

 Who Can I Contact if I Have Problems Accessing CAMP?

Contact the UNH IT Service Desk at (603) 862-4242 for problems accessing CAMP.

How Do I Report a Bug in CAMP?

To report a bug in CAMP fill out the ITSM Applications Service Request form and select “Report a Bug” in the Request Type dropdown menu.

How Do I Request an Enhancement in CAMP?

To request an enhancement to CAMP fill out the ITSM Applications Service Request form and select “Request Enhancement” in the Request Type dropdown menu.


Custom Fields
  • Department: Accounts
Attached Files
There are no attachments for this article.
Related Articles RSS Feed
Banner Student Account FAQ
Viewed 790 times since Tue, May 12, 2015
Viewed 815 times since Wed, May 13, 2015
Account Deactivation Information
Viewed 770 times since Mon, May 11, 2015
Password Best Practices
Viewed 345 times since Wed, May 13, 2015
Bomgar FAQ
Viewed 492 times since Tue, May 12, 2015
Password Change Process Modifications for Sophos Encryption users
Viewed 19 times since Fri, May 19, 2017
Installing Internet Explorer 11 via Configuration Manager
Viewed 1318 times since Fri, Dec 11, 2015
Accounts: How do I request IT Account Access for myself?
Viewed 393 times since Tue, Mar 22, 2016
Accounts: How do I Get Help with an IT Accounts Problem
Viewed 408 times since Tue, Feb 23, 2016
Accounts: I just got a message reminding me to change my AD password. What do I need to do?
Viewed 300 times since Wed, Feb 24, 2016