Box Drive Install Instructions
Box Drive- Available to UNH Box users
Please find additional information at Box Community Site
Why use Box Drive:
- It is stable/reliable
- You can see everything that is in Box on the web, on your computer
- Works on both Mac and PC
- Can search from your Box app on your computer
- Can open files from the web from the Box app
- Looks familiar
Before Installing Box Drive- REMOVE Box Sync completely:
- Box does not recommend using Box Drive in conjunction with Box Sync.
- Box Sync functions will eventually be made available with Box Drive
- Offline work will require Box Sync. If you install both, Box will not be able to provide support.
- Recommend using Box Sync until sync features are added to Box Drive.
- To uninstall Box Sync – follow these instructions here.
From Box Web:
- Log into Box using Chrome or Firefox at unh.box.com
- Go to your profile initials or picture in the upper right corner
- Open Apps from the drop down menu
- Installer location is dependent on Browser
- At the Login window – select Single Sign On under user name and password
- Enter UNH email address
- At the UNH Branded Screen- enter your user name, then password
**Box Drive may also be installed via appcat.unh.edu
Box Drive will now auto load at start up. You can install Box Drive on your home computer. VPN is not required.
- Check out the Tutorial pop up
- Box Drive will create a desktop shortcut
- Search can be found in the lower right task for Windows or Finder/Menu bar for Mac
Check out our additional Box articles:
Box Drive Errors, Limitations, usage - Box Drive Information
General information on Box @ UNH