Adding a Shared Mailbox in Outlook
Article ID: 550 | Rating: 5/5 from 1 votes | Last Updated: Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 10:31 AM
Adding a Shared Mailbox in Outlook on a PC
Outlook for the PC will automatically mount a Shared Mailbox after the next synchronization of the Outlook Address List, typically within 24 hours.
Adding a Shared Mailbox in Outlook 2016 for Mac
- Click "Tools."
- Click "Accounts."
- Select your UNH email account.
- Click "Advanced..."
- Choose the "Delegates" tab.
- Under "People I am a delegate for:", click the plus button.
- At the "Choose a Person" prompt, search for the Shared Mailbox.
- Click "Add" to add the Shared Mailbox.
- Click "OK."
- Close the Accounts window.
- Click the "Send & Receive" button in the top right corner of Outlook 2016.
- The Shared Mailbox will be added as an additional Mailbox with its own Inbox.