Accounts: I recently changed my name. How do I get my Email, accounts, and records changed to reflect my new name?
For UNH Students and Prior Students:
• Complete the Registrar’s Office Name Change Form. For additional information, call the Registrar’s Office at 603-862-1500.
• Information about changing your preferred first name can be found at Preferred First Name Change webpage
For Faculty and Staff:
If you are an employee, in order to change your name on your accounts and Email, you must first contact Human Resources and change it officially through them. For more information on how to do this, visit HR’s website http://www.unh.edu/hr/name-change-form
Once your name has been officially changed with HR, follow these steps to complete the IT Name Change Request form in the Accounts Management System:
1. Log into the Accounts Management System with your UNH username and password. (Note: Do Not Use Internet Explorer).
2. Click IT Accounts Name Change Request on the left hand menu.
3. Review the Your name as it appears in the HR System section of the form.
4. If this still shows your old name, the change has not been made by HR and you cannot request any changes at this time.
5. When your name is displaying correctly, complete the form to request that your name be updated in your IT Accounts.
6. Click Submit
7. You will receive a confirmation that your request has been submitted with a tracking number.
Note: If you are a student, prior student, or an instructor, you must also complete the Registrar's Office Name Change Form.
Need Help? See Accounts: How do I Get Help with an IT Accounts Problem