Accounts: I am changing jobs within the University. Will I lose my Email account or other IT access? What do i need to do to ensure I have the access I need in my new job?

The best way to ensure you will have access to all the resources you need in your new job is to work with both your current supervisor and your new supervisor to ensure any requests for new access or changes in access are made in a timely fashion.  These requests can be made using the Employee Transferring to a New Position form within the Accounts Management System

To access the form:
1. Log into the Account Management System with your UNH username and password. (Note: Do Not Use Internet Explorer).
2. Click on the orange Edit button
3. Click on IT Account Modification Form
4.  From the Request Type drop down menu, select the Employee Transferring to a New Position option.
5. Complete the form and click Submit

You will receive a confirmation that your request has been submitted with a tracking number.

Need Help?  See Accounts: How do I Get Help with an IT Accounts Problem 


Custom Fields
  • Department: Accounts
Attached Files
There are no attachments for this article.
Related Articles RSS Feed
What’s the Deal with Publicly Posted Credentials?
Viewed 100 times since Thu, Jun 29, 2017
Account Classification Overview
Viewed 643 times since Wed, May 13, 2015
Banner HR Account FAQ
Viewed 769 times since Tue, May 12, 2015
Viewed 971 times since Wed, May 13, 2015
Request for Use of Preferred Name in Specific Application
Viewed 289 times since Tue, Sep 13, 2016
Banner Finance Account FAQ
Viewed 986 times since Tue, May 12, 2015
Accounts: How do I deactivate access for an employee changing jobs within UNH or USNH?
Viewed 622 times since Mon, Mar 7, 2016
Accounts: I Have Applied to UNH and Need to Log In to Check My Admission Status
Viewed 492 times since Thu, May 14, 2015
WebI Account FAQ
Viewed 1470 times since Tue, May 12, 2015
Nextbus Account FAQ
Viewed 508 times since Tue, Jun 30, 2015