Accounts: How do I request that someone’s IT accounts be disabled?

When the employment of a staff member ends, the standard employee termination process initiated by Human Resources ensures that UNH IT accounts (for example, Email, VPN, Banner, WebI) are disabled.     Faculty members receive a 90 day grace period and adjunct faculty members receive a 120 day grace period from their end date before accounts are disabled. There is no grace period for non-faculty staff members and account access is terminated after their last day of employment.

To request that an account be disabled prior to an employee leaving the University, use the Immediate Deactivation of Access form in the Accounts Management System.  To make this request:

1.  Go to (Note: Do Not Use Internet Explorer).
2.  Click Accounts Management System and log in
3.  Click on Remove 
4.  Click on Immediate Deactivation of Access
5.  Complete the form and click Submit

For additional information see Account Deactivation Information

Custom Fields
  • Department: Accounts
Attached Files
There are no attachments for this article.
Related Articles RSS Feed
Bomgar FAQ
Viewed 735 times since Tue, May 12, 2015
Accounts: How can I get access to the Email account or files of a person who has been terminated?
Viewed 880 times since Fri, Feb 26, 2016
WebI Account FAQ
Viewed 1470 times since Tue, May 12, 2015
Banner Advancement Account FAQ
Viewed 820 times since Tue, May 12, 2015
Accounts: How do I deactivate access for an employee changing jobs within UNH or USNH?
Viewed 622 times since Mon, Mar 7, 2016
Account Deactivation Information
Viewed 1060 times since Mon, May 11, 2015
Accounts: Both Secondary and Pool accounts can be used to give work study employees access, which is best for my department?
Viewed 594 times since Wed, May 13, 2015
I am Trying to Log into the Parent Portal and I Can’t Remember My Username or Password, What Should I Do?
Viewed 485 times since Fri, May 15, 2015
How to use Web Information Systems for Employees (WISE) as a student employee
Viewed 418 times since Fri, Dec 16, 2016