Accounts: How do I request accounts for my student hourly/work study employee?

Student Employees are eligible for IT Accounts, including Banner accounts, in their own name.   However, they are not eligible to apply for these accounts on their own.  Instead, a non-student employee must request the account(s) on their behalf via the Accounts Management System.   See this article for instructions:  Accounts: How do I request IT account access for someone else? (Note: Do Not Use Internet Explorer).

If the department prefers to not request accounts in the student's name, the following options are available:

Pool accounts will allow the student to own the password and use it as if it were a primary account.  The following applications are currently not available as Pool accounts:   Document Imaging. 
See Pool Account FAQ for more information.

Secondary accounts are owned and logged into by the supervisor.  The supervisor is required to log usage.  
See Secondary Account FAQ for more information.




Custom Fields
  • Department: Accounts
Attached Files
There are no attachments for this article.
Related Articles RSS Feed
Bomgar FAQ
Viewed 1068 times since Tue, May 12, 2015
Searching class schedules
Viewed 497 times since Mon, Aug 3, 2015
Accounts: Both Secondary and Pool accounts can be used to give work study employees access, which is best for my department?
Viewed 766 times since Wed, May 13, 2015
Nextbus Account FAQ
Viewed 688 times since Tue, Jun 30, 2015
Remedy FAQ
Viewed 893 times since Tue, May 12, 2015
How do I update my Windows computer after I change my AD password?
Viewed 3134 times since Mon, Aug 17, 2015
Accounts: How do I claim my UNH Account?
Viewed 655 times since Fri, Apr 1, 2016
Outlook Exchange Email Account FAQ
Viewed 16356 times since Mon, May 11, 2015
Accounts: How do I request an Email alias?
Viewed 1463 times since Wed, Feb 24, 2016
Accounts Frequently Asked Questions
Viewed 1588 times since Thu, Apr 30, 2015