Accounts: How do I deactivate access for an employee changing jobs within UNH or USNH?
To ensure that access to IT resources is disabled when an employee is transferring to a new job, complete the Employee Transferring to a New Position form within the Accounts Management System. Here are the steps for doing this:
1. Log into the Account Management System with your UNH username and password. (Note: Do Not Use Internet Explorer).
2. Click on the orange Edit button
3. Click on IT Account Modification Form
4. From the Request Type drop down menu, select the Employee Transferring to a New Position
5. Complete the form and click Submit
You will receive a confirmation that your request has been submitted with a tracking number.
Need Help? See Accounts: How do I Get Help with an IT Accounts Problem