Accounts: How do I deactivate access for an employee changing jobs within UNH or USNH?

Custom Fields
  • Department: Accounts
Attached Files
There are no attachments for this article.
Related Articles RSS Feed
SecureAuth and Single Sign On (SSO) - Info and Go-Live Dates
Viewed 21 times since Fri, May 19, 2017
Accounts: How do I request IT account access for someone else?
Viewed 18 times since Wed, Feb 24, 2016
How do I reset my AD Password?
Viewed 22 times since Thu, Feb 15, 2018
What is the difference between a Sponsored Account, a Secondary Account, and a Pool Account?
Viewed 8 times since Wed, Jun 24, 2015
Account Deactivation Information
Viewed 29 times since Mon, May 11, 2015
Bomgar FAQ
Viewed 56 times since Tue, May 12, 2015
Accounts Frequently Asked Questions
Viewed 20 times since Thu, Apr 30, 2015
Accounts: How can I get access to the Email account or files of another user or someone who has been terminated
Viewed 8 times since Fri, Feb 26, 2016
Accounts: About UNH Active Directory Accounts
Viewed 18 times since Mon, Apr 11, 2016
Accounts: I Need to Access or View My Transcript. How Do I Do That?
Viewed 16 times since Thu, May 14, 2015