Accounts: How do I claim my UNH Account?
Article ID: 790 | Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Mon, Jun 4, 2018 at 2:22 PM
Follow these steps to claim your UNH account:
- Go to unh.edu/it/accounts
- Click on Login Help
- If you already have a username and password that you use for other UNH IT applications (for example, MyCourses ) click on Link Up Your Accounts and follow the on-screen instructions to synchronize your passwords.
- If you already know your UNH Username go to Reset Your UNH Password and follow the prompts.
- If you are new to UNH and you don’t know your Username:
- Go to New User Activation
- Click on Find Your Username
- Once you have your Username you will be prompted to click on Reset your password to create a password.