Accounts: How can I get access to the Email account or files of a person who has been terminated?

In certain circumstances, access to password protected or confidential information like a former employee’s email and/or fileshare can be given to a current employee.  These requests must be approved by the appropriate Vice President.

We are changing our process for making this kind of request.   To request access to password protected information, contact the UNH IT Account Administrators by calling the IT Service Desk at 603-862-4242. 


Need help? See Accounts: How do I Get Help with an IT Accounts Problem 

Custom Fields
  • Department: Accounts
Attached Files
There are no attachments for this article.
Related Articles RSS Feed
Accounts: How do I claim my UNH Account?
Viewed 499 times since Fri, Apr 1, 2016
How to request access to Pubpages
Viewed 726 times since Tue, Sep 20, 2016
UNH Policies Affecting Accounts
Viewed 524 times since Wed, May 13, 2015
Accounts: How do I request IT account access for someone else?
Viewed 685 times since Wed, Feb 24, 2016
Accounts Frequently Asked Questions
Viewed 1231 times since Thu, Apr 30, 2015
Accounts: How do I request accounts for my student hourly/work study employee?
Viewed 313 times since Tue, Mar 22, 2016
Banner Configuration Information for New Users
Viewed 901 times since Tue, May 12, 2015
Sponsored User FAQ
Viewed 1358 times since Wed, May 13, 2015
Banner HR Account FAQ
Viewed 766 times since Tue, May 12, 2015
Accounts: I Have Applied to UNH and Need to Log In to Check My Admission Status
Viewed 490 times since Thu, May 14, 2015