Accessing Your Current Address in Webcat to Provide Proof of Domicile for Voter Registration
New Hampshire voter registration laws now require voters to provide documentation to prove they are domiciled in the place they intend to vote. Click here to read more.
UNH students can provide this proof by way of the View Current Address functionality in Webcat, which lists your current address. This can be displayed or printerd to provide proof of domicile at the time of registration.
- Go to http://my.unh.edu.
- In the search field, type Webcat. Webcat will display.
- Login using your UNH username and password.
- Go to Personal Information and select View Current Address.
- Show this information - from your mobile device or printed copy - to the appropriate party, along with a photo ID (driver’s license or UNH photo ID).
If no current address is on file, you can add a current address by following these steps:
- From Webcat, go to Personal Information and select Update Address(es) and Phone(s).
- Scroll to the bottom and select Local Living(off-campus) from the Type of Address to Insert dropdown menu.
- Select Submit.
- After you enter your current address, select Submit to save your address.
- After saving your current address, it will be visible on the View Current Address page.