To access the Windows 10 Operating System, follow through these instructions
and obtain a license key:
1. Go to: http://unh.onthehub.com
2. In the top right hand corner, click Register.
3. Enter your UNH Email Address.
4. Account Registration: Follow the instructions on the page and enter your information.
Make sure you select "student" as the group to which you are affiliated!
5. Check "I'm not a robot" click Register.
6. A confirmation email will be sent to your UNH email.
If you do not receive an email, resend the confirmation email.
It can take a few minutes for this email to come through, so please be patient.
7. In your Inbox, open this email.
8. Click on the link provided.
9. This page will open. On the right side, click on “Looking for Windows 10?”
Be aware that as you go through this process, the system will prompt you to purchase other services/software. These other services / software are NOT free, and you will be charged for them at check out!
When it is time to check out, you should have a zero ($0) balance.
10. Choose Microsoft Windows 10 Education (Multilanguage) – Download
Add this to your cart.
11. Check Out.
12. Enter your UNH email as your username, and type your name the same way it is written below the box and click Accept.
13. Proceed with your order.
14. Right click and copy this product key. You will need this later.
15. Open your email, and send yourself an email with the product key included in the text area.
You can now:
- Purchase the Parallels product and have two operating systems on your Macintosh, or
- Use Bootcamp and have two operating systems on your Macintosh, or
- Upgrade from another version of Windows OS