Academic Technology Resource Overview for Faculty
This article provides an introduction to the services and support UNH Academic Technology (AT) provides for faculty. Full details on all AT departments and services can be found at the AT home page.
For a listing of all IT Services, visit the IT Service Catalog, click here.
Physical Spaces - Management and Support
- AV in the Classroom
- Computing Clusters
- Parker Media Lab - audio, video, and other media support
Supported Software and Applications
- myCourses by Canvas
- Drupal - is an open source software , website content management system (CMS), used to make and manage the majority of official UNH websites
- MyUNH Portal - access to many UNH services
- Zoom Web Conferencing
- Kaltura - Lecture Capture and Video streaming using
- i>clicker - classroom response system, active learning
- myElements - track faculty publications, professional and teaching activities, and grant information
- myWildcat Success - allow academic advisors and other student support staff to have a complete view of the students they serve and share information between groups to increase retention and promote student success and support.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud/Directed Communications - application used to communicate information to Students, Faculty, Staff and Parents
- Blue-Teaching Evaluations - Gather valuable student feedback and support a positive learning experience for all with evaluation software
- Site-licensed academic applications (statistics, modeling, assistive technologies, and more)
- ATSC (Academic Technology Support Center) Main Floor - Dimond Library
- AV Hotline at 2-2467
- Instructional Design and Development
- Documentation & Training Academic Technology Training Calendar
- Knowledge Base for self help articles on UNH Academic Technology systems and services
- Phone, Web, and Online IT/AT Support via the IT Service Desk : (603) 862 4242
Academic Technology Liaisons (ATLs) are non-UNH-IT information technologists who work directly in UNH schools and colleges to assist faculty with classroom technology implementation, and also serve as first-hand IT support staff.