Academic Technology Resource Overview for Faculty
This article provides an introduction to the services and support UNH Academic Technology (AT) provides for faculty. Full details on all AT departments and services can be found at the AT home page.
For a listing of all IT Services, visit the IT Service Catalog, click here.
Physical Spaces - Management and Support
- AV in the Classroom
- Computing Clusters
- Parker Media Lab - audio, video, and other media support
Supported Software and Applications
- myCourses by Canvas
- MyUNH Portal - access to many UNH services
- Zoom Web Conferencing
- Lecture Capture and Video streaming using Kaltura
- i>clicker - classroom response system
- Site-licensed academic applications (statistics, modeling, assistive technologies, and more)
- ATSC (Academic Technology Support Center) Main Floor - Dimond Library
- AV Hotline at 2-1467
- Instructional Design and Development
- Academic Technology Training Calendar
- Knowledge Base for self help articles on UNH Academic Technology systems and services
- Phone, Web, and Online IT/AT Support via the IT Service Desk: (603) 862 4242
Academic Technology Liaisons (ATLs) are non-UNH-IT information technologists who work directly in UNH schools and colleges to assist faculty with classroom technology implementation, and also serve as first-hand IT support staff.