Here at University of New Hampshire, Instructional Design and Development (IDD)promotes and developssound instructional design principles and practices for classroom and online instruction. IDD offers a variety of instructional design services:
- One-on-one consultation focused on course design for on ground/hybrid/online courses.
- Workshops for using specific teaching strategies and tools to solve course instructional challenges.
- Departmental demonstrations to showcase course design and best practices for using emerging technologies in teaching.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Projects that incoporate emrgent technology to enhance teaching and learning.