ConnectNH Member Technical Support
(603) 862-VIEW (8439)
Information or quotes about becoming a ConnectNH member
George A. Fryburg
- Glossary of Videoconferencing Terms, by the TWICE organization in Michigan.
- Best Practices for Conducting a Successful Video Conference from University of Pittsburgh
- Center for Interactive Learning and Collaboration, another good program resource.
- 11 Do's & Don'ts of Video Conferencing Etiquette
- Videoconferencing Cookbook
- Videoconferencing Best Practices from U of S
- 5 Video Conferencing Etiquette Tips
- IP Videoconferencing Services, firewalls and H 323, by WiscNet.
- Simple and inexpensive improvements for videoconference lighting
- Acoustic Guidelines
Test Calls with the ConnectNH Video Conferencing System
WebSuite Test Call:
Video Unit Test Dial Strings:
If successful, you'll see a loopback of yourself or another party in the same virtual conferencing room.
If this is not your experience, please use a phone to call your ConnectNH Tech Support atUNH: 603-862-VIEW (8439) contact immediately so the two of you can contact support at the same time.
Vendor Specific Instructions