People Admin - Job Posting
The initial process is setting up an account in our job posting and evaluation system, and then assuring the position description has been approved.
- People Admin (Information and Training Resources) – set up – https://jobs.usnh.edu/hr
- Position Description overview and updating in People Admin
- Class specs listed on the Human Resources (HR) web page: www.unh.edu/hr/classifications
- Our HR partner prefers to be notified when the hiring supervisor has selected a finalist, please reach out to HR to move the process along faster.
- Interviewing tips are available on the HR web site at www.unh.edu/hr/interview.
- Once a finalist has been selected, forward your request to the IT.BSC.Managers@unh.edu with a brief explanation for your selection and include your director in your correspondence. The request should include the salary amount.
- An IT Business Service Center (BSC) Manager will review the funding source and budgeted amounts as well as any internal equity concerns and respond to you and your director.
- At this point, you would forward the request to our HR Partner with the salary amount and your explanation for your selection.
- Only upon approval of BSC and HR can an offer can be made.
- The hiring department is responsible for sending the offer letter to the new hire, there are sample letters on the HR website at: http://www.unh.edu/hr/forms.
- Hiring department sends a copy of the offer letter with written acceptance to HR, HR Employment Coordinator, and Business Service Center (BSC).
- Note: please remember to copy the IT.BSC.Managers@unh.edu on all communication regarding the hiring process
- By the end of six months, the Performance Evaluation will be submitted to HR.
- Review reminders will be sent by HR.
- Performance Management, HR web page: http://www.unh.edu/hr/coaching-performance-review-forms