In Academic Technology, we deliver outstanding customer service by:
Always seeking opportunities to help customers and co-workers
- We demonstrate a positive attitude (demonstrated verbally and non-verbally) and professional appearance that make others feel welcome, confident, and relaxed.
- We proactively offer assistance to “lost” customers and co-workers who need a “hand.”
- We put others first and exceed their expectations.
- We demonstrate good manners and treat people with respect.
Understanding the needs of our customers
- We are patient and listen completely to our customers.
- We show consideration for the needs and feelings of our customers by putting ourselves in their place, displaying empathy.
- We clearly set proper expectations and are always honest.
Maintaining ownership of customer’s needs
- We are personally accountable.
- We meet our commitments.
- We keep our customers informed, especially if a problem arises.
- We follow up with the customer to ensure total satisfaction.
Being Knowledgeable about AT departments and functions
- We are familiar with all UNH IT services.
- We know our organization, and can direct the customer to the right individual resource.
- We follow up to ensure redirected customers have been helped.
Doing the job right the first time
- We maintain high technical standards and work to keep our skills sharp.
- We take pride in being experts in our job, and knowing the skills or our team.
- We deliver a quality product.
- We learn from our mistakes and successes.