Bringing a UNH Social Justice Educator program to your office/department/group can be an excellent way to provide greater awareness to employees/group members about oppression, privilege, social injustice and social identity. The team of Social Justice educators offers flexible programming options to suit your needs. Choose from an 8-hour full day of training or customize a training to engage participants around specific areas of social justice that best suits the needs of your office/group.
We can deliver trainings on the following:
- Cross-Cultural Competency
- Combating Oppression (including Homophobia and Heterosexism, Racism, Sexism, Binary Gender Bias, Ageism, Classism, Ableism, Faith Related Oppression)
- Social Justice Change Agents (Agency & Action)
- Strategies for Facilitating Challenging Conversations on Diversity and Social Justice
- Critical Thinking Around Power and Privilege
Please fill out the inquiry form below to describe your needs and allow 3-4 weeks for a team response.