State Taxes for 2017 - New England Employees Only

Monday, November 21, 2016

Do you live in a New England state other than New Hampshire? This message is for you!

Employees living outside of New Hampshire have reported that managing out-of-state payroll taxes on their own can be time consuming and a nuisance. This is about to change!

Beginning January 1, 2017, those living outside New Hampshire, but within the states of Maine, Massachusetts, Vermont, Connecticut and Rhode Island, will now be able to have these taxes managed through the USNH payroll process. Employees known to be living in these states will receive a letter with instructions from USNH.

For more information on this new process please visit the WISE homepage, and access your state form here:  



News Category: