Beginning April 1, 2019, benefits eligible Faculty and Staff will have access to LinkedIn Learning, an on-demand, online learning solution designed to help employees gain new skills and advance their career. This initiative supports professional development at no cost to employees or departments, will be available 24/7 using an employees UNH/USNH single sign-on and is in alignment with our strategic initiatives of continuous growth and streamlining technological resources.
IMPORTANT: Prior to activating an organization account, PLEASE review the account activation instructions available at USNH LinkedIn Learning Information.
With LinkedIn Learning, employees will have:
- Unlimited access. Choose from thousands of video tutorials covering business, creative and technology topics.
- Personalized recommendations. Explore the most in-demand skills based on the development needs for your career.
- Multiple uses. Complete assigned training from your supervisor or explore your own interests on your time.
- Expert instructors. Learn from industry leaders, all in one place.
- Convenient learning. Access courses from any desktop or mobile device.
- Helpful resources. Reinforce new knowledge with quizzes, exercise files and coding practice windows.
Starting on April 1st, current eligible employees will receive an email from the University System of New Hampshire and LinkedIn Learning to activate a organization account. After April 1st, all newly hired eligibile employees will also receive an activation email invitation during their first week of employment.
Once an employee has activated an organization account and successfully logged in, they can create a customized learning experience that features instructional content relevant to their professional interests and goals.