Vacation & Break
Vacation housing is available (at additional cost) during Thanksgiving, winter and spring breaks for students living in halls open during those times. Babcock Hall (graduate student housing) and the undergraduate on-campus apartments remain open during academic breaks. Students may stay without incurring extra charges and do not need to apply for break housing. Please contact Michael Saputo at the Housing Office with any questions at 862-2120.
- Fairchild, Congreve, Adams Tower West and the Upper Quad Halls (Devine, Hitchcock and Randall).
- Fairchild, Congreve, Adams Tower West, the Upper Quad Halls (Devine, Hitchcock and Randall), McLaughlin, Scott, and Lord.
- Congreve, Fairchild, Adams Tower West, Upper Quad Halls (Devine, Hitchcock and Randall), Scott, McLaughlin, Lord and Sawyer Halls.
Applications are due to Housing no later than 4:30pm on the following dates:
- 2nd Wednesday in November for Thanksgiving Break
- 2nd Tuesday in December for Winter Break.
- First Friday in March for Spring Break.
Requests cannot be considered after these dates.
|Thanksgiving||$75||No meal plan is available|
Block plans are available for the time the dining halls are open. Please contact the UNH ID and Dining Office at 603-862-1821 or visit https://www.unh.edu/dining/dining-id-office.
|Spring||$125||No Meal plan is available|
*Residents of other residence halls are not guaranteed vacation housing. Accommodations for those students can only be made on a space-available basis.