Vacation & Break
Vacation housing is available (at additional cost) during Thanksgiving, winter and spring breaks for students living in halls open during those times. Babcock Hall (graduate student housing) and the undergraduate on-campus apartments remain open during academic breaks. Students may stay without incurring extra charges and do not need to apply for break housing. Please contact Carol Troy at the Housing Office with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 862-2409.
- Fairchild, Congreve, Adams Tower West and the Upper Quad Halls (Devine, Hitchcock and Randall).
- Fairchild, Congreve, Adams Tower West, the Upper Quad Halls (Devine, Hitchcock and Randall), McLaughlin, Scott, and Lord.
- Congreve, Fairchild, Adams Tower West, Upper Quad Halls (Devine, Hitchcock and Randall), Scott, McLaughlin, and Lord Halls.
Applications are due to Housing no later than 4:30pm on the following dates:
- Wednesday, November 13th for Thanksgiving Break - Application Here
- Tuesday, December 10th for Winter Break. - Application Here
- Friday, March 6th for Spring Break.
Requests cannot be considered after these dates.
|Thanksgiving||$75||No meal plan is available|
Block plans are available for the time the dining halls are open. Please contact the UNH ID and Dining Office at 603-862-1821 or visit https://www.unh.edu/dining/dining-id-office.
|Spring||$100||No Meal plan is available|
*Residents of other residence halls may apply for break housing using the applications above, but are not guaranteed vacation housing. Accommodations for those students can only be made on a space-available basis and spaces will typically be in triple-room lounges shared with two other residents.