Vacation & Break
Vacation housing is available (at additional cost) during Thanksgiving, winter and spring breaks for students living in halls open during those times. Babcock Hall (graduate student housing) and the undergraduate on-campus apartments remain open during academic breaks. Students may stay without incurring extra charges and do not need to apply for break housing. Please contact Michael Saputo at the Housing Office with any questions at 862-2120.
- Fairchild, Congreve, Adams Tower West and the Upper Quad Halls (Devine, Hitchcock and Randall).
- Fairchild, Congreve, Adams Tower West, the Upper Quad Halls (Devine, Hitchcock and Randall), McLaughlin, Scott, and Lord.
- Congreve, Fairchild, Adams Tower West, Upper Quad Halls (Devine, Hitchcock and Randall), Scott, McLaughlin, Lord and Sawyer Halls.
Applications are due to Housing no later than 4:30pm on the following dates:
- Wednesday, November 14, 2018 for Thanksgiving Break. Apply Here
- Tuesday, December 11, 2018 for Winter Break. Apply Here
- Friday, March 1, 2019 for Spring Break. Application will be available on January 15, 2019.
Requests cannot be considered after these dates.
|Thanksgiving||$75||No meal plan is available|
Meals available only when dining hall is open. Please note that Winter Break is also available by the week .
|Spring||$125||No Meal plan is available|
*Residents of other residence halls are not guaranteed vacation housing. Accommodations for those students can only be made on a space-available basis. Unless noted, a dining plan is required for all students in residence halls during break periods except for those living in Babcock Hall, Woodside or Gables Apartments.