What you can't do.
- Remove any item of University equipment/furniture from the room or premises
- Alter or replace the locks or install your own locks or security devices
- Make any structural or electrical alterations to the room
- Use nails, screws, bolts or decals on the furniture, walls, doors, woodwork, ceiling or floors
- Remove the screens; and you can't build partitions or make alterations to the furniture.
What you can use to hang stuff.
Tape that doesn't remove the paint and wall finish, poster tacks, and removable mounting products.