Co-ed living options are available at Woodside, The Gables, and Mills Hall. Handler Hall and Peterson Hall offers co-ed options in the large suites (6+ persons).
- There are no co-ed options in Haaland Hall.
Rules and requirements:
- Groups requesting a co-ed apartment or suite participate in the appropriate sign-up process, following the same general guidelines as single-gendered groups. All group members must meet age or class standing eligibility requirements.
- Co-ed groups must be able to fill the apartment that they are requesting. Partial co-ed groups will not be assigned.
- While the apartments or suites are considered co-ed, the bedrooms within the apartments or suites are not.
- During the sign-up process, all members of the co-ed group must sign an online agreement regarding co-ed living.
- If a person leaves the co-ed living arrangement after being assigned, the remaining residents can identify an eligible and appropriate replacement. If they are not able to do so, Housing may choose to convert the suite/apartment back to a single-gender and relocate those residents who are affected by the change, or assign an appropriate roommate who also agrees to the co-ed living arrangement terms.
**The Department of Housing may use its discretion to prohibit or terminate any co-ed living arrangement that it deems unacceptable