- Supervision of four Hall Directors
- Chair- Res. Life Inclusion and Equity Committee
- Chair - Res. Life Student Leadership Development Committee
- Coordinate Hall Councils
- Advise CLA (Community Living Association)
- Oversee the summer residential program
- B.S., Criminal Justice, Salem State University
- M.S., Science in Organizational and Professional Communication, Regis College
I was born and raised in the lovely city of Boston, MA. I went to Salem State University where I received a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice and later attended Regis College where I received a Master of Science in Organizational and Professional Communication. I use pronouns She/Her/ Hers.
I came to UNH in the spring of 2014 as a Hall Director, and I became an Assistant Director here in July of 2017. I became involved in Residence Life as a sophomore when I attended Salem State. I am grateful for every experience and mentor I have had which has given me the opportunity to land here at UNH.
While attending a professional conference I was introduced to Assistant Director Colleen Sullivan. Months later she reached out to me about an RHD opening. After research, conversations, and interviews, I grew to love UNH and what it has to offer. Since the first day of my journey here, I have felt a sense of belonging in the community. The students and colleagues made this feel like home and I am grateful for the opportunity to continue to call UNH home.
Who am I?
I am family orientated and enjoy spending quality time with those in my life. I enjoy cooking and learning new recipes. I’m not a TV watcher, so I am often clueless about popular or upcoming shows. I love music so if you ever visit my office there is always something playing in the background.