Charge: $25 minimum -or- billed by the hour
- Removing food from carpets, walls, ceilings, stair, etc.
- Removing sputum from walls, bathroom stalls, etc.
- Cleaning food, tobacco chew, excessive tooth paste, etc. out of sinks/water fountains.
- Cleaning excessive graffiti off walls.
- Cleaning excessive shaving cream off sinks, stalls, floors, etc.
- Cleaning hair that was left behind from a haircut done in the bathroom.
- Any other similar cleaning.
Minimum charge is $25 per bag. Trash can leak on the carpets and create unsanitary conditions, and it has the potential to be a fire hazard. Students are responsible for disposing their own trash.
- Emptying room trash into a bathroom trashcan.
- Leaving room trash in the hallways or stairwells.
- Leaving room trash in the lounges.
- Emptying room trash into a lounge trashcan.
- Pizza boxes not properly disposed.
Minimum of $100 per instance.
The following are chargeable:
Urine, feces, condoms or vomit
- Any matter found in the UNH housing facilities. (depending on the situation, may become a criminal investigation with the UNH Police Department)
- Any blood clean up in bathrooms, hallways, walls, carpet, lounges, etc. If the incident was accidental and an attempt was made to clean up, no charge will occur. Situations that are accidental will be looked upon differently than ones that are purposeful. For example, a person who had a nose bleed and bled in the bathroom will be treated differently than an injury, resulting in blood loss, due to drunkenness or violence.
Lock & Combinations Changes
- Lock Change & Cut Keys (Residence Halls) $65
- Lock Change & Cut Keys (On-Campus Apartments) $75
- Combination Change $25
- Lost loaner ID card $25
- Damaged Swipe Card Reader $400-$800
$50 minimum -for students leaving for the year and did not clean their rooms
- Spring-loaded door hinge tampering - $40
- Screen Removal OR Screen Damage - $50 - $175 (depending on location)
- Life Safety Equipment (fire extinguisher, smoke detectors, etc) tampering - $100